Breeze 6501 - Review? Pictures?

happy cruzin

I keep looking for feedback on the Breeze - for cabin 6501 (9C - aft wrap).

Search comes up with threads that people have it booked - but nothing "post cruise" good or bad. :cool:

So...if YOU have been in cabin 6501 (or 6470) - the aft wraps - PLEASE share! ;)

Well.... I did find a couple of pictures - one of the room and one of the balcony - in a blog.

But I was really expecting to find more! :confused:

Guess I will go with the "no news is good news" idea ;)! Because if it was a cabin with noise or other issues - I'm sure it would be posted all over the place. :cool:

I keep looking for feedback on the Breeze - for cabin 6501 (9C - aft wrap).

Search comes up with threads that people have it booked - but nothing "post cruise" good or bad. :cool:

So...if YOU have been in cabin 6501 (or 6470) - the aft wraps - PLEASE share! ;)

We have that cabin on the TA on 11/6/2012, it better be a quiet one. I just noticed recently it is above the Limelight Lounge so I hope that's not a night time problem... Once we were below the lido deck and they would drag chairs across the deck at 3 am to clean. Very noisy. You can email me at lindasimmonspatrick at msn dot com later for more info if you like.

We have that cabin on the TA on 11/6/2012, it better be a quiet one. I just noticed recently it is above the Limelight Lounge so I hope that's not a night time problem... Once we were below the lido deck and they would drag chairs across the deck at 3 am to clean. Very noisy. You can email me at lindasimmonspatrick at msn dot com later for more info if you like.

Will do! Thanks :)

I will be in that room in mid October.

I finally found a web site last night were they posted pictures of 6501.

Go to google and click on Images look for carnival breeze cabin 6501.

There are 2 sites one will only show you the bed. The other sit will show you the room and the balcony.

Bruno

I will be in that room in mid October.

I finally found a web site last night were they posted pictures of 6501.

Go to google and click on Images look for carnival breeze cabin 6501.

There are 2 sites one will only show you the bed. The other sit will show you the room and the balcony.

Bruno

THANKS!!!

Awesome album - just posted in the last 14 hours! Shows great pictures of the ship and cabin 6501. ;) :D

If anyone else is interested...:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brentharlow/sets/72157631046017882/with/7772542350/

Enjoy!!

• 2 months later...
THANKS!!!

Awesome album - just posted in the last 14 hours! Shows great pictures of the ship and cabin 6501. ;) :D

If anyone else is interested...:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brentharlow/sets/72157631046017882/with/7772542350/

Enjoy!!

Thanks for sharing the link. Hubby and I just looked through all the pictures and are anxiously awaiting our next cruise on the Breeze.

Archived