Dress code for Breakfast and Lunch in MDR

Guitar1969

Not another Dress code question . . . .

Going on the Splendor in less than a week - first cruise. My wife and daughter can't stand buffets so I forsee us eating every meal elsewhere. I think I have a handle on the dress code in the MDR for formal and casual nights, but I also understand the MDRs are open for lunch and breakfast too - Is there any dress code for those meal time, especially considering its during pool and sunbathing time. Don't want to offend anybody.

Not another Dress code question . . . .

Going on the Splendor in less than a week - first cruise. My wife and daughter can't stand buffets so I forsee us eating every meal elsewhere. I think I have a handle on the dress code in the MDR for formal and casual nights, but I also understand the MDRs are open for lunch and breakfast too - Is there any dress code for those meal time, especially considering its during pool and sunbathing time. Don't want to offend anybody.

Anything goes for lunch and breakfast within reason (shirt, shoes, coverup, etc)

one time for breakfast we were turned away because DH had a sleeveless shirt. this was in September/October 2011.

He just went back to the cabin and put on a t-shirt. The only reason he had on a sleeveless shirt was because we were going to get off in port and go to a beach afterwards. No big deal though.

Archived