Cozumel Bar Hopping Tour

jtwanabe

I want to go around the whole island. I'm cruising solo. It appears that one of the safest all around ways to see it all is the bar hopping tour. I like a margarita as well as the next guy but really I just want to see the whole island and do a little walking on the beach.

Is this the way to go then? What is the process for signing up.

JT

Do you have a roll call for this sailing?

Maybe some of them would like to go also

I have not gone, but on our Magic and Dream Cruises

some of my friends went, each time

they all seemed to have had fun and got to see the island.

I think with a group you get a discount, but either way I am sure you will have fun.

yes the cozumel bar hop is great even if you don't drink. I did this as a solo and it was a blast. a great way to see the other side of the island.

just go to the website and sign up. if they don't get enough people they will email you before the cruise.

Tom and his crew are great, I even sent my Dad on the bar hop and he loved it too.

have fun and say Hi to Tom

The bar hop in Cozumel is fantastic. Did this last April with a group on our cruise. The beaches are beautiful, the bus is air conditioned, tour guide and driver friendly and informative, food and rest rooms at each stop. Take cash, no electricity :)

We explored and walked the beaches on the "other" side during our last cruise. I made up sheets for my daughter on things found on a beach, we stopped and picked up a local lunch and local beer, then had a cab drop us off and return for us hours later. We walked and walked and saw only 3 folks not counting cars zipping by on the road.

Sure beat crowds, chain bars and shopping stores fur us!

Hey DebBrown, DH and I will be on the Paradise in December with you. We made up our own pub crawl in April when we were there, and he wants to do it again but maybe we will check out the "official" crawl. Sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great time on you upcoming honeymoon cruise. I love the Legend. Let us know how the tour was when you get back. :)

We have been on the Cozumel Bar hop tour twice. It is a great way to see the other side of the island plus have some great fun along the way. The size of the bus will depend on the number of guests going that day. We had a blast in a 15 passenger van and still had fun on a full size motor coach. We are not big drinkers and gave our free shots to other guests. You make close friends that way. I did enjoy a beer at each stop and the stops got wilder as the day went along.

Say high to Tom for us.

We did it in February on my twins' 21st birthday cruise! It was the highlight of our cruise and they were all talking about it again this weekend and how much they loved it. We've been to Cozumel a few times, so it was great to finally see the other side of the island. :)

Another fan of the Bar Hop. We did it several years ago and LOVED it. We don't even drink much, but it was a blast. I pulled enough people to fill a tour from the group we were cruising with, our roll call and I posted on the roll calls for the other ships in port that day.

I won't even say have a good time, because I already know you will.

We did the Bar Hop too. I cannot wait to go back to Cozumel again just so i can go on the Bar Hop! We loved all the stops, the beaches, the food and the drive. The guide (cannot remember her name, sorry) is great! She really tells you a lot about the island and it makes the ride so interesting.

We did the Bar Hop too. I cannot wait to go back to Cozumel again just so i can go on the Bar Hop! We loved all the stops, the beaches, the food and the drive. The guide (cannot remember her name, sorry) is great! She really tells you a lot about the island and it makes the ride so interesting.

Her name is Colleen! She's great, she just got engaged too, they are on FB too! They post a pic everyday.

How long does this last? Would like some time for downtown.

TIA

We arrived at 11:00. We had time to look around for about an hour before the tour. We walked around to where the cabs are and took a 5-10 min ride to Starbucks and met them at 12:30. It takes maybe 15 minutes to get to your first stop on the beach, then each stop in between is very short and you get approx 45 minutes at each stop.

We were dropped back off where you catch the cabs around 5:30, we had to be back on board by 7:30. We had plenty of time to buy souveniers and check out some stores and tequila tasting, the vendors stay open until the ship leaves.

Archived