Had to Scratch that Cruise Itch

golfb4cruzing

Thought we were done with Carnival but the itch was too strong and booked the Destiny in October for the wifes birthday. So this will be a test on everything that's going on with Carnival and whether we get smoked out of our balcony. Our last trip on the Legend wasn't bad so I expect everything to be great. We are already book for April on Princess, so we'll see how it goes. First time on the Destiny for us. Booked a Lido balcony for convenience. The 1-800 person I spoke with was very pleasant, helpful and even after I told him we weren't rookies, still got all the standard info. But I'm glad that itch is gone and I can get busy planning.

Thought we were done with Carnival but the itch was too strong and booked the Destiny in October for the wifes birthday. So this will be a test on everything that's going on with Carnival and whether we get smoked out of our balcony. Our last trip on the Legend wasn't bad so I expect everything to be great. We are already book for April on Princess, so we'll see how it goes. First time on the Destiny for us. Booked a Lido balcony for convenience. The 1-800 person I spoke with was very pleasant, helpful and even after I told him we weren't rookies, still got all the standard info. But I'm glad that itch is gone and I can get busy planning.

What a GREAT birthday gift. Is it a surprise?

It was a surpise but I left the idea on her voicemail at work. She called and said it was tempting and was leaving it to me. That's as good as a done deal. She's an RN and I try and get her away and stress free as much as possible. This will be our first Halloween onboard as well. Should be interesting.

Jealous, wish I would get a cruise for my bday! The lido room is an excellent location. We had inside one floor down and while I wasnt crazy about the room, the location was great. I hope everything goes as well on your cruise as it did ours!

Awww that is awesome!!! Have a great cruise and enjoy Halloween on board!!!:D

So cool of you and you get to sail on the Destiny before it changes to the Sunshine.

I did Halloween on the Destiny out of PR ........ IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Have a great time

Archived