Theme Nights & Parties

patricel

You wont find out whats going on until you get your dailies on the ship. It doesnt come with your edoc or welcome package.

On NCL formal nights are "Dress Up or Not" nights, since it is freestyle cruise there's no pressure to conform. I like to dress up whenever I get the chance so freestyle works out great for me. "You can do...whatever!"

On the 1 nighters I have done, there are photographer stations set up for formal pictures. I would assume on the two nighter for "both nights" there "will" be professional photo opportunities (ncl's gotta make there money)

I'll be doing my first 2 nighter as well. I'm hoping for a themed night called the "White Hot Party". It's alot of fun. All you need is white or light colored pants or (for a women) capris or dress. You can also purchase a "White Hot Party" Tee Shirt on board, if you'd like, or you can wear any type of light colored shirt or white shirt, tee shirt or blouse. Hope this helps.

Have a great cruise! :)

Archived