55+ price drop, Enchantment New Years Eve

Just got a price drop for our Enchantment New Year's cruise (departs Dec 29). A 55+ rate was released for category JS (perhaps others, too). Since we are still before final payment, RCCL honored the price drop, and we saved $500 total....woo-hoo. I posted this on the roll call, too.

I hardly ever see the 55 and over discount show up anymore. Used to see them more often. Maybe it depends on how the cruise is selling. Surprised to see it on a holiday cruise over New Years Eve, especially so far out. Those cruises usually get higher fares. Congratulations to you.

I was surprized, too. I actually checked it earlier today, and the 55+ rate was not there. So, they obviously just added the discount sometime in the last few hours.

I hardly ever see the 55 and over discount show up anymore. Used to see them more often. Maybe it depends on how the cruise is selling. Surprised to see it on a holiday cruise over New Years Eve, especially so far out. Those cruises usually get higher fares. Congratulations to you.

That doesn't seem to be the case on a lot of ships this year, we just got a price drop, regular price, no state os senior discount, to $1199 pp for an 8 night New Years cruise on IN.

Freedom NYE sailing had and still has various discounts galore for months already.....so has/had Indy as well as some other NYE sailings. My assumption is they are trying to fill all ships as much as possible to protect Oasis/Allure NYE pricing which is crazy :eek:

Archived