Does anyone have any recent jewel dailies to post??

vicnkojo

I only have the dailies from our Jewel cruise NYC to Bahamas from October. Do you want those? I could scan and post them tomorrow.

Nckhlaus, ooh yes yes please !! thank you. So many of us on the norwegian Jewel roll calls will be grateful. You have made our day!!!! :) :) :) :)

:D:D ....Just asking if any nice person would like to make a few curious critic cruisers happy by posting recent dailies from a jewel cruise from nyc to Bahamas:p?? Thanks for reading....:)

The Jewel is doing Alaskan cruises this summer. Is there something specific to the ship you'd like to know?

:D:D ....Just asking if any nice person would like to make a few curious critic cruisers happy by posting recent dailies from a jewel cruise from nyc to Bahamas:p?? Thanks for reading....:)

I'm on the Jewel a week before you. Here are some dailies I found from May 26, 2012 (Alaska). Not sure how much different they will be from our October Bahamas cruise.

jewel-alaska-dailies--Day 1 dailies.pdf

jewel-alaska-dailies--Day 2 dailies.pdf

jewel-alaska-dailies--Day 3 dailies.pdf

jewel-alaska-dailies--Day 4 dailies.pdf

jewel-alaska-dailies--Day 5 dailies.pdf

jewel-alaska-dailies--Day 6 dailies.pdf

jewel-alaska-dailies--Day 7 dailies.pdf

I'm on the Jewel a week before you. Here are some dailies I found from May 26, 2012 (Alaska). Not sure how much different they will be from our October Bahamas cruise.

ooh Brian... thank you so much !!!! im so grateful for your effort. :) Made my day !!

The Jewel is doing Alaskan cruises this summer. Is there something specific to the ship you'd like to know?

Mary, I'm not a planner, but an anticipater.... LOL !! so just to keep me busy. but if i do,i will ask. Thanks!!

Yep, every piece. Even the laundry specials flyers. :p

I have having a problem with my wireless scanner. As soon as I reslove the issue, I will get them for you. It should be by the mid to the end of the week. Hope you can wait!!:o

Yep, every piece. Even the laundry specials flyers. :p

I have having a problem with my wireless scanner. As soon as I reslove the issue, I will get them for you. It should be by the mid to the end of the week. Hope you can wait!!:o

Thank you Ncklhaus, I will be waiting... :) ;)

I just ordered a new scanner. I should have it by mid-week, and then I will post everything. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. We had a blast on the Jewel. So much that we are doing a 2 night cruise to nowhere in February.:D

Day 1

We ate in Cagney's for lunch, then went to our stateroom. Our luggage was already there, so we unpacked. We heard a knock on our door, and there was a steward with our daughters booster seat that had gotten separated from our luggage. We went to register our daughter for Kids Club, walked around the ship for a while and went to the pool deck for the Sailaway party. I recommend the drink Dark and Stormy. It's delicious and beautiful, and strong, too. Then went to the Meet and Greet with SpongeBob, and then to the Main Dining Room Tsar's Palace for dinner. The first night is "Lobster Night". You get a piece of snapper and a small lobster tail, along with veggies and potato or rice. That being said, just let your server know that you like it and they will bring you more lobster tails! I think I had 4, DH had 4, and DD had 2. After dinner, we went back to the room as DD was really tired. By 10pm we were all fast asleep. :D

img024.pdf

img026.pdf

img027.pdf

img028.pdf

img029.pdf

img030.pdf

img031.pdf

img032.pdf

img033.pdf

img034.pdf

img035.pdf

img036.pdf

img037.pdf

img038.pdf

Day 2

I don't have a lot from Day 2. We went to the buffet for a light breakfast, then we had the Cruise Critic Meet and Greet in the Star Bar at 11:00. Then we went to the "Best of All" Lunch in Le Bistro at 12:15pm. We ate so much and got to try food from all of the different specialty venues. After the lunch we dropped DD at Kids Club and we went to Bar City for a Pub Crawl at 2pm. That may be why I can't find the daily to post. LOL! The Pub Crawl was so much fun. 5 drinks in 5 bars in under an hour for $25 per person. Hiccup! On to the Slot pull and more drinks. Then to Tango's Tex-Mex for dinner. Did I mention that they give you a free margarita? I know that we had a great time, I just don't remember too much of it!

img040.pdf

img041.pdf

img042.pdf

Day 3

We were going to go to the Breakfast with Nickelodeon, but we slept in, and then grabbed breakfast from the Garden Cafe. We lived in Florida for a while, and had done this itinerary before so we don't get off the ship here. We like to stay onboard and pretty much have the ship to ourselves. We spent most of the day poolside. We just love the poolside BBQ's. We went to Chin Chin for dinner tonight. So much delicious food!:eek:

img043.pdf

img044.pdf

img045.pdf

img046.pdf

img047.pdf

img048.pdf

Archived