curtain inside cabin

Missa

in the OV cabins, are there a curtain divider to divide the sofa bed/pullman from the main bed? if not what can be down to create some privacy (can I use a blanket to create my own)?

I don't think there is any way to block off the area.

If you are in a triple, the 3rd person will sleep on the sofa bed which is essentially just a daybed with the bolsters removed.

If you are in a quad, the 3rd person will sleep on the sofa bed and the 4th will sleep in the pullman which lowers from the ceiling over the main beds.

Can't think of a way to create any real privacy.

I mean if you wanted to go through some trouble......I suppose you could use some of those Command sticky hook things on the ceiling and bring a shower curtain or a sheet with holes cut in it and use that to hang from the ceiling.

Maybe will have a better idea.

I mean if you wanted to go through some trouble......I suppose you could use some of those Command sticky hook things on the ceiling and bring a shower curtain or a sheet with holes cut in it and use that to hang from the ceiling.

Maybe will have a better idea.

Thanks , that's an idea that could work. RCI ships have a curtain to divide in a triple, and for a quad, the pullman was above the sofa. but I'll take an old light sheet and command hooks, that sounds easy enough

Thanks , that's an idea that could work. RCI ships have a curtain to divide in a triple, and for a quad, the pullman was above the sofa. but I'll take an old light sheet and command hooks, that sounds easy enough

I don't think I've ever seen the pullman over the sofa on a Carnival ship.

I think the command hooks and a sheet sound like a great solution. I always bring one to hang my mesh laundry bag on the back of one of the closet doors.

Archived