Underage Drinking Onboard

Westtxgal

There is no federal law on alcohol consumption. Each state has its own laws. That's why I mentioned the rule in NY about giving drinks to your own children - some states do not allow it.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

There are no federal laws on alcohol no, but the federal puts pressure in the states to set the law at 21. Which is why the states that allowed drinking at 18 to change. Just like the speed limit has always been up to each state, but when it was 55 nation wide was because if the state didn't set it at 55, which is what what the federal gov. wanted, then the state would not receive federal money for road repairs. So even tho some laws are not set by the federal gov. they have ways to get each state to comply

There are no federal laws on alcohol no, but the federal puts pressure in the states to set the law at 21. Which is why the states that allowed drinking at 18 to change. Just like the speed limit has always been up to each state, but when it was 55 nation wide was because if the state didn't set it at 55, which is what what the federal gov. wanted, then the state would not receive federal money for road repairs. So even tho some laws are not set by the federal gov. they have ways to get each state to comply

Yep. We call it extortion.

Archived