Celebrity Reflection Oct 12, 2012 Side Trips

RowenaMae

I am unsure about what side trips to take on this inaugural. I am traveling with someone who has never cruised. The only ports that I have been to are Amsterdam & Barcelonia. (Paris I flew to years back) Any suggestions from anyone who has been there. Or if you are going on this ship Oct 12th let me know. I want to make sure I make the most of my time in Paris and Malaga since we are in port for a long time. Thanks!:)

I am unsure about what side trips to take on this inaugural. I am traveling with someone who has never cruised. The only ports that I have been to are Amsterdam & Barcelonia. (Paris I flew to years back) Any suggestions from anyone who has been there. Or if you are going on this ship Oct 12th let me know. I want to make sure I make the most of my time in Paris and Malaga since we are in port for a long time. Thanks!:)

Hi RowenaMae,

Welcome to Cruise Critic !

The Roll Call Forums, is the place to meet other Cruise Critic friends on your sailing, and continue this discussion.

Here is a direct link to your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1394132

Have a great time on Reflection. This thread is now closed.

Archived