again, please forgive my ignorance on this topic

of Early Saver discounts

we have category 9C for sailing on Nov 10th

when i do the 'fake' booking, there are no more 9C's (Vista Premium Balcony) left, and the Early Saver Option is not available

so, how do i know if there is a price drop? i have nothing to work with.....

thanks in advance!

Check often, the rooms available do change. You can get OBC from a price drop of a higher category room, so check anything higher than yours. Check any other rates that you qualify for like past guest, military, senior.

I got a $50 OBC because the Past Guest rate went lower then the ES rate when I booked. It went down lower on ALL interior rooms on my upcoming cruise so even if my category had sold out I still could have gotten from the higher categories still available.

Good luck! It's kind of nice knowing that I have some credit already on my S&S card when I board the ship!

You won't get a price drop if the category you have booked is sold out. That is usually the case for those special categories with just a few cabins. However - enjoy this! You will love the balcony...one of our favorites! By the way, we were called by the upgrade fairy when we had our 9C and offered to move up to a suite. We declined and just enjoyed the 9C.

Archived