Christmas Card Ideas?

jlrn366419

I thought I'd post this here since this crowd is most likely to make Christmas photo cards. Anyone have any unique ideas? I've seen various beach ideas like writing a message in the sand, sand angels and sand snowman. Any other interesting ideas?

Here are a couple of ours...

We did this one on Atlantis beach

ChristmasCard06.jpg

This was the front of our card last year and the inside said "May visions of pink, sandy beaches dance in your head this holiday season!" (It was Bermuda)

251.jpg

I also did one in New York City - I can't find that one right now. We will be doing the next one on our Epic cruise :D

So adorable! I've gotten xmas cards before from vacationland, but haven't done it with our son. You went prepared!

I owe my preparedness to threads like these years ago ;) I can't take the credit. A couple of Santa hats thrown into the suitcase and we have our Christmas cards every year. :D

Here are a couple of ours...

We did this one on Atlantis beach

Wow! They look so young... and now one is a prom queen! :D

We've gone with the less unique approach: we just pick a couple of appropriate backgrounds on the ship on a few nights and do photos. $20 for the photo, but you have plenty of options with no sitting fees. I also like that you're not stuck with one photographer since some do do much better than others (kids or not.)

I think one year we actually got them printed on the ship at a decent price, but we did not have problems getting cards printed at Sam's one year. YMMW, of course, since technically Sam's isn't supposed to reprint photos where you don't own the copyright.

I like the beach photo though. We might try that in November. Have to put santa hats on the list. :D

Archived