help with food name

funtimes4us

on my last 6 day cruise on fantasy thet had a starter that was a grilled boneless chicken tender with a red dipping sauce (think it may have been some kinda of cherry sauce ) the dish was a little spicy ... any ideas of the name ... thanks all (i want to make this at home lol)

on my last 6 day cruise on fantasy thet had a starter that was a grilled boneless chicken tender with a red dipping sauce (think it may have been some kinda of cherry sauce ) the dish was a little spicy ... any ideas of the name ... thanks all (i want to make this at home lol)

I see you last cruise was more than a year ago, they've changed the menus since then, but what you're looking for could still be around, check here http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

You're probably talking about the satay of chicken with peanut sauce. I have the recipe in the Carnival Creations cookbook. Used to make a milder version for my kids when they were younger. We called it Chicky on a stick. :)

here ya go :)

http://www.thaikitchen.com/products/sauces-and-pastes/sweet-red-chili-sauce.aspx

Chicken tenders in Thai spices? They're served with a sweet chili sauce, you could probably find something similar at an Asian market.

This particular one is excellent.

It was also available on a very select few CCL ships at the Mongolian stations (and often overlooked on the top shelf above where you'd be watching your food prepared).

I found a place in Orlando that carries it. Yum!

Mongolian-Sauce-M.jpg

Fried Chicken Tenders, Marinated Cucumber and Lettuce DSC_6160.JPG

could you have had the shrimp before or after?

Fried Shrimps

DSC_2822.JPG

Chicken Tenders Marinated in Thai Spices DSC_2825.JPG

If I was a gambling man I would say its the sauce that comes with the fried shrimp :)

Archived