Anyone sail with Anna Bass as CD?

I was wondering if anyone has sailed with Anna Bass as the Cruise Director? We are going on Brilliance in November and I believe she is the current CD there. She may not be there when we sail but if you have experience with her could you let me know how active and entertaining she was. We have sailed with some great CDs and some not so good.

I just got off a Brilliance cruise with her as CD.

Due to the itinerary and the active and sometimes long port days, I didn't attend any of the shows, so I only actually saw her in person once! However, I heard her over the PA system and I watched her morning talk show on RCTV each day.

I would say she's fun and energetic. But for me, the CD doesn't really make that much of a difference to me either way. And with the Scandinavia & Russia itinerary, there could have been no CD at all and I wouldn't have noticed.

Sorry, that's not really helpful other than to say that I really did like her energy. One of her cruise staff guys, Cuddy from England was really good though. He did our Cruise Critic M&M and I saw him a couple other times around the ship and he always remembered me.

I just got off a Brilliance cruise with her as CD.

Due to the itinerary and the active and sometimes long port days, I didn't attend any of the shows, so I only actually saw her in person once! However, I heard her over the PA system and I watched her morning talk show on RCTV each day.

I would say she's fun and energetic. But for me, the CD doesn't really make that much of a difference to me either way. And with the Scandinavia & Russia itinerary, there could have been no CD at all and I wouldn't have noticed.

Sorry, that's not really helpful other than to say that I really did like her energy. One of her cruise staff guys, Cuddy from England was really good though. He did our Cruise Critic M&M and I saw him a couple other times around the ship and he always remembered me.

We were on this same cruise. I did not see Anna (other than on the morning TV show), but I agree that Cuddy was great. He seemed to be everywhere and always had just the right greeting or comment. I am normally not one to care much one way or the other about CD staff, but he really did make a difference.

Archived