Has anyone tried Ideal Protein

bolt

Ok. Down 12.5 a little over 3 weeks now. I just tried the bbq chips. Very yummy. My sister is down 18 in 6 weeks. We are both hoping to be down 30 pounds by Jan 5th for our cruise, but I'll be happy with whatever the scale says as long as I'm going down every week. Just worried about gaining too much on the cruise. I will not be bringing food with me but will try to make good choices.

I am so bummed. Worked so hard to get the weight off, started maintenance and fell off the wagon...big time for about a week and a half. Started back on Phase I yesterday to lose the 4 lbs I gained. Hope to be back to Phase II by next week. I am just going to take it one day at a time and try to stay focused. This is really hard to do during the holidays!

Oh no! Get back on that wagon! You can do it. The holidays are hard when you get out of the normal routine. You are too close to your goal. You will be just fine. I know it doesn't take much to put some pounds on when we cheat. You are not alone. I worry about the cruise all of the time now and how good I can be. I am down 18 but would like another 14 before Jan. 4. We'll see. I have a year-end party and a wedding before I leave. Hang in there!

I have metmy goal and am doing Phase 2. However, I am having a hard time with Phase 2. I have been restarting since 11/20. I make it about 4 or 5 days then mess up. I have gained 2 lbs so not to bad. Tomorrow I am going back on Phase 2 and hitting it strong. This time I am going to complete Phase 2 for 2 weeks and move on to Phase 3!

• 3 weeks later...

I have been very bad over the holidays and have gained 5 lbs. Ready to get back on plan and lose the weight before I leave for my cruise on February 14, 2013. I am looking at using alternatives to save a few $$.

Archived