Radiance in 2006

Well I am planning on sailing Radiance in 2006 but not those dates, I am booked for the 1/29 sailing, took it because the aft cabin 1604 was available. Just got off the Voyager in my first aft (9692)and loved it so since my schedule is flexible I am looking for afts first. I think it will be great to be up that one more deck. Even though 9 was private that one deck makes a difference I think. Any experience with this cabin or any thoughts for me? As we all know any knowledge is appreciated, this is almost the best part of the cruise..the research and countdown!:)

Massachusetts_mama: We have a Roll Call started for both cruises and would like to get a nice cruise critic group together. You can find the message board under Roll Call --->Royal Caribbean-->Radiance of the Seas Radiance of the Seas on April 9, 2006 - Eastern Caribbean or Radiance of the Seas on April 16, 2006 - Western Caribbean. You might have to search for the threads, but they are there.

Also be sure to register for the Meet & Mingle. We need 25 people for the cruise line to give us a little get together. Also if you are going to be flying into Miami a day early let us know.

• 2 weeks later...
Massachusetts_mama: We have a Roll Call started for both cruises and would like to get a nice cruise critic group together. You can find the message board under Roll Call --->Royal Caribbean-->Radiance of the Seas Radiance of the Seas on April 9, 2006 - Eastern Caribbean or Radiance of the Seas on April 16, 2006 - Western Caribbean. You might have to search for the threads, but they are there.

We will be sailing the Radiance too on April 16th. Would you happen to have a link to the roll call.........I have searched several times in the last two months and can't find one. I was actually thinking about starting one but thought it may be too early.......guess it is never too early.:) Thanks

PS - From your signature, looks like you love the Radiance of the Seas.

We too will be on the Radiance.......but not those dates.........October 7th 15 day Panama Canal repositioning cruise from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale...:)

Hi Jim! We just booked Radiance for the May 7, 06 circle Hawaii. The strange part is that already 3 other couples from our Brilliance 04 group have booked also!

We are also just back from a 22 day b2b on the NCL Sun. Had a fantastic cruise and loved freestyle.

Archived