Our family cruise, Magic 8/19/12 w/pics

Meyer2

Sorry, no balcony for those rooms. We have always had a balcony, but we wanted our family all together in one room for this cruise, so that was our trade off. :)

Thanks - we are supposed to go on Sunshine Thanksgiving week but are going to change to Oct. We had 5 people, 2 rooms. We can squeeze 4 in one cabin now, but that extra bathroom would be nice. Now, I'm trying to decide between Dream, Liberty and Magic.

Also, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I have been reading your review off and on all day. I love all the pictures. I hope he does well in his recovery.

More monkey pictures.

DSC_0621_zps56f74b0a.jpg

DSC_0622_zpsaad1c313.jpg

Toucans.

DSC_0627_zpsbb128cfb.jpg

I'm sorry this one is out of focus, I wasn't as ready as I thought for snapping a picture. LOL.

DSC_0628_zps165a3a4c.jpg

And then the monkey jumped on me. He liked the camera flash I think, LOL.

DSC_0630_zps767eac52.jpg

Then he headed to my Mom.

DSC_0631_zpscbcaa220.jpg

That monkey that is on your mom is the same one that climbed in my Jansport bag The little monkey was so curious with us that he unzipped my bag and took out a Kleenex.....it was so cute

That monkey that is on your mom is the same one that climbed in my Jansport bag The little monkey was so curious with us that he unzipped my bag and took out a Kleenex.....it was so cute

Lol, how funny. He tried unzipping my Mom's camera bag.

Thanks - we are supposed to go on Sunshine Thanksgiving week but are going to change to Oct. We had 5 people, 2 rooms. We can squeeze 4 in one cabin now, but that extra bathroom would be nice. Now, I'm trying to decide between Dream, Liberty and Magic.

Also, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I have been reading your review off and on all day. I love all the pictures. I hope he does well in his recovery.

For our upcoming Sunshine cruise, we are doing 2 different cabins. Good luck on your decision, that is the fun part. :) I haven't been on the Liberty, Magic I have 3 times & the Dream won't be until 2014.

Thank you very much!

I am so happy to hear your son is doing better. I read the last part of your review tonight, and when I got to the part about your son being ill, I thought I was going to cry. I was very happy to read he is doing better. Thank Heavens! I also have family in Midland. My cousin and his wife and her family. Small world!

I am so happy to hear your son is doing better. I read the last part of your review tonight, and when I got to the part about your son being ill, I thought I was going to cry. I was very happy to read he is doing better. Thank Heavens! I also have family in Midland. My cousin and his wife and her family. Small world!

Thank you!!!

Great review. You have a beautiful family God Bless them; so glad your son is doing well will pray for his continued health.

Thank you!!!

We then were taken by the guide to the West End Beach (Think I got the name right) where we had something to eat, drink & just take in the beauty for a little while.

Now, you can swim & get in the water while there, we had just chosen not too for this particular visit. It is beautiful there!!!

DSC_0686_zps58324f6f.jpg

DSC_0687_zpsfdf8c480.jpg

DSC_0689_zpsf3036242.jpg

My Mom.

DSC_0690_zps25387253.jpg

DSC_0691_zps52473609.jpg

DSC_0692_zpsc8a099c4.jpg

Hi there!

I loved, loved, loved your review. We are taking the Magic for the second time. This time to Belize, Honduras and Cozumel. We sail November 3rd and are excited to be going to some new places we have never traveled like Belize and Honduras.

I also wanted to send my heartfelt wishes for continued recovery for your son. I will be keeping him and your family in my prayers.

Enjoy your cruise in September!!

Susan

I came back to this review after a long period and picked up where I left off. I was at first very saddened to read about your son's health crisis and then so glad to read he is doing very well. My prayers are with your son. May he continue to be healthy and have a long life full of love, happiness and many cruises.

I haven't been on cruisecritic in well over a year. When I logged in today I started reading your review and i am enjoying it so much! Looking at your pictures I could tell what wonderful children you and your husband are raising. I'm sure everyone reading this can see how much you all love each other. I'm so happy that your son is doing so well, God is good. sending prayers your way .

Archived