Miracle & Grand Cayman ??

dnrrmil

We are leaving 5/29 on the Miracle. What nights are the "big" shows in the lounge. I'm not sure what they're referred to, but it seems like there are a couple nights where there are better or fancier productions. We're trying to decide which night to go to Nick & Nora's. One of our travel companions is a big Beatle's fan so I know he'll want to be sure to see that show.

What is the earliest tender we'll be able to get in Grand Cayman if we haven't book a ship tour. We've planned a tour on our own, the ship is scheduled in at 7:00.

What is the earliest they let you on the ship? We live an hour south of Tampa and would like to get on as early as possible.

Thanks for your help.

hey dnrrmil,

Was on Miracle back in april, still missin it. The big production shows are on the formal nights, mon & fri. They are very good, especailly the Beatles show on fri.

Don't miss it. As far as nick and nora's, bring your appetite, lots of food. We found a post of the dinning room dinner menus for the week, so we were able to plan accordingly to go to n & n.

Grand Cayman does not do daylight savings time so they are an hour behind ships time. We took our time getting off the ship, around 9 ship's time, so we were on the island at 8 their time.

We arrived at the port of tampa at 11am and were on the ship at noon. We were in the 4th group to board. I believe they started boarding at 11:45 or so.

hope this helps, have a great cruise

Archived