Countdown Clock

I had my countdown clock up and working fine until my computer crashed. When the computer repair guy fixed it he also installed an internet accelerator. I had to change the settings on the ad blocker on this program because it would not allow the countdown clock to appear. If you have something like this on your computer it may be the cause. My other ad blocking program will still block pop-up even though I have as blocking turned off of the accelerator.

Just a suggestion

lynyrd

I am still trying to set this clock up lol and i don't think its working yet?????

apparently you didn't see the links......several of them to the thread that tells you how to set the clock up.

You all shes really struggling,shes been here the last two nights trying to do it.Weve given her all the info, she just cant get it.:)

I she would give me her password I'll do it for her.

"Just Joking"

:) Click on the Escati link at the bottom of my sig.:)

clip:

These are free services, with very few 'rules and regulations'. A dedicated server has been set up to deliver these time services to you.

Please display the 'Time By Escati' logo with the link to http://www.escati.com.

Or at least use a Text Link - Time By Escati in place of it..

Archived