Joyce Prince...the way to go to see it all!

Pbjandthou

My husband and I returned on 5/15 from our week long cruise on AOS. I had contacted Joyce several months before our trip to set up an island tour with her. I can't tell you how happy my husband and I were that we had the opportunity to spend the day with her! She spoiled us completely, offering to take us anywhere we wanted, having drinks on hand, and being completely flexible with her time.

I hadn't done alot of research on St. Maarten and didn't know what it's highlights were, so we left the tour up to her. Since my husband and I aren't big shoppers, but were looking for a specific item, we didn't spend very much time shopping. However, Joyce did stop several times at shops/galleries to help us hunt for the cross that we were looking for. I was also looking for beach cover ups and at the end of our tour she took us to a wonderful store with great merchandise and incredibly reasonable prices.

We got a complete tour of the Dutch and French sides of the island, and we stopped at several beautiful beaches to get our feet wet and take pictures. Also, since we had expressed an interest in returning to the island, Joyce pointed out the resorts/hotels that she liked the most. However, when we do return I think that we would contact her in order to help us find a house or condo to rent that has a kitchen. This way she can come over and cook a meal comprised of local dishes for us...this beautiful woman does it all!!!!

Enjoy your tour with Joyce and tell her that Lora and Will say "Hello"!:)

Archived