DOD or your favorite drink at sailaway?

l8cruiser

I was wondering whether most people got a DOD or opted for their favorite drink at sailaway. Are the dod's good most of the time or watered down punchy drinks ?

Losing my cruiseginity Sept.16 ,2012 "Chuck"

That first DOD is delicious CHuck! I'm not a fan of sugary drinks but I think they make that first days drinks super good and strong. :D I usually have two of them; one when boarding and one at sail away. The rest of the week, forget the fun drinks as they tend to have less alcohol and more sugar. Funship special is definitely a great tradition to start! :p

Pam

Sounds as if a drink is exactly what you need....how about a tasty "Margaritas" it will make that dreaded family walk much more enjoyable mmmm mmmmm "Margaritas"

Not sure if you were just joking around, but I actually prefer to hang out with my family rather than sitting around drinking. One of the best things about vacations is I can spend time with my family without everyday interruptions like going to work, household chores, paperwork, etc.

That first DOD is delicious CHuck! I'm not a fan of sugary drinks but I think they make that first days drinks super good and strong. :D I usually have two of them; one when boarding and one at sail away. The rest of the week, forget the fun drinks as they tend to have less alcohol and more sugar. Funship special is definitely a great tradition to start! :p

Pam

This is usually the way I feel. I have to but that 1st Funship special in its curvy glass in order to feel like I'm on my cruise. Aannd there have been a couple sail-aways where that drink had more than enough liquor in it. Part of the reason behind buting that 1st DOD is to give me a fun cup to mix my BV drinks from my room in throughout the rest of the cruise. I always have a bottle of Patron and some Baja Bob's for Margarita's from the room the rest of the week. That 1st DOD within the 1st hour of boarding is just too much part of tradition to give up.

Well i haven't seen this mentioned yet but i prefer to have the Twilight Zone,this drink is absolutely deliciouse,yummy,lol:D:p.I don't really care for the DOD's they are too citrisy for me,i'm not really keen of thing's that are a citris flavor.

Oh some of you guy's say the DOD's are nothing but sugar well i like to know which one's your getting because everyone that i got was strong :confused:.

Archived