Stand Up Paddleboarding in Nassau or Freeport?

beachsea&sail

We will be in Nassau & Freeport for 1 day, each, in mid-November & have been stand up paddleboarding once before in Hawaii. We are looking either for a tour or just to rent boards for a few hours in either location. I did notice that the cruise we will be on has an excursion that seems somewhat "fairly" priced ($67/pp) for 2.5 hours in Nassau and would leave us with a good part of the day left over, but we have been to Freeport once before, and would rather find this excursion there, if possible.

Does anybody know if it exists?

Thanks in advance!

We're going to both Nassau (11-1) and Freeport (11-2) on the Pride and want to spend some time stand up paddleboarding. I've searched somewhat and couldn't find anywhere to rent equipment or do this as a non-Carnival excursion. So, we did buy the Carnival excursion on our ship. Although it's 2-1/2 hrs., you're only paddleboarding one hour according to the reviews I've read. When I went to purchase it, there were only 5 reservations left, so apparently this is a limited excursion. The company that runs it takes you to where they paddleboard via a catamaran and there are also snorkelers and kayakers going to the same area on this same catamaran and they're doing their excursions in the same area of water. I really am not expecting much, but it's only 2-1/2 hrs. and was reasonably priced and we get back early enough to do other things in Nassau. Hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Archived