Tour from Toronto to Niagara Falls

We are planning to fly into Toronto before making our way to our Quebec City embarkation via Montreal. I've been researching 1 day tours from Toronto to Niagara Falls on tripadvisor, but am confused by conflicting reports. I'm hoping someone here can make a recommendation based on your experience with one of the bus tour companies.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be hesitant to make a specific recommendation as it's been years since I took a bus tour from Toronto> Niagara and companies do change in quality. However I did volunteer with Toronto Tourism until a couple of years ago, so I *can* tell you that the companies listed on the official tourism website (seetorontonow.ca) do need to meet certain standards - currently City Sightseeing, Gray Line, Toronto Tours, Chariots of Fire are listed with them.

That of course does not mean that other companies are *not* providing a good service, but from your post it sounds like you want a bit more certainty about the tour quality. I can understand your confusion - reading the 'niagara falls day tour' reviews on Tripadvisor unfortunately people have been reviewing multiple different companies rather than just the tour run by niagaratorontotours.com whose website & contact info is listed - check the expanded comments as some mention specific company names. The downside of public reviewing - even honest reviews can be linked to the wrong company very easily when there are several with similar names...

Hope this helps narrow down your options at least...

Archived