Conquest Aft question

jkkas3700

None of them have any real privacy. On our last cruise we picked 8 with the thinking fewer people to look down on us. Only the people from the back pool area on lido, but them moving chairs at night woke my wife up. We also picked cabin 8450 because it hade a larger balcony.

I agree with previous poster... no real privacy. We stayed in 7448 on the Empress deck. NO noise issues. But one note. On at least the Empress the two cabins in the middle of the middle (7448 & 7453) are just a touch shorter. Our cabin did not have a sofa (chair/table only) whereas the ones on either side of the two center cabins had sofas. Not a deal killer but something to be aware of. View is FANTASTIC and would take the same room again!

Just came off this cruise last week...Empress Deck (7) Aft Balcony 7444... Loved it back there. You don't have privacy from your balcony neighbors but we had great neighbors! Being on the 7th floor you have cabins above and below you so no night clubs or lido noise!!

You can go here

darnit....cannot put the website...duh...forgot.

you can go to the cruise line rooms dot com (no spaces) and click on the Liberty....the cabins are pretty much the same.

and see photos I took. Some are mine, and some others have added. There are photos looking straight across the end of the ship. I took photos looking down on to deck 6 and photos looking up to deck 8.

Deck 6 has barely any "side" it barely "wraps" while deck 8 has more balcony that "wraps" around. On the sides is where you will find the most privacy.

I hope that helps.

Archived