Cooler

jdhw

We just pack a collapsible cooler into our suitcase so we have less luggage to carry. Before we board we go to Wal-Mart and get a couple 12 packs of Dr. Pepper and put them into our suitcase since none of the cruise ships seems to carry Dr. Pepper.:(

There are several lines you have to go through when you're boarding the ship. The less luggage you have to carry around the better. That's why we always pack a collapsible cooler instead of having to carry around one of the big solid ones. That's what we do anyway.:)

Would it be better to just pack the dite cokes in a suitcase or check the cooler with our luggage? Me and the Wife both drink caffeine free dite cokes and they are usally hard to find or we wouldn't bother with it.

On our last cruise we filled a collapsable cooler, with weels and a handle, with soda and water bottles. I was brought on as a checked piece of luggage. We used it for dirty clothes when returning. I know this may not be possibe if you are flying into port. We were lucky and drove. The amount of luggage was not an issue for us. Have a great cruise.

On our last cruise we filled a collapsable cooler, with weels and a handle, with soda and water bottles. I was brought on as a checked piece of luggage. We used it for dirty clothes when returning. I know this may not be possibe if you are flying into port. We were lucky and drove. The amount of luggage was not an issue for us. Have a great cruise.

That had to hurt :p

We were on the Conquest 4-24 thru 5-01...........We packed our roller cooler in New Orleans (50 can) with a case of beer on bottom, then sodas and water on top. Without ice. It was the first piece of luggage delivered to the room!!!!

Enjoy!:)

Archived