Magic Premium Balconies

Payd

We have booked our air and are now thinking which cabins to book

We can get a premium balcony 9472 or 9475.

They look on the diagrams to be aft wraps with an embedded staircase.

Please tell me - is this a good choice. Does any one have a picture?

We have booked our air and are now thinking which cabins to book

We can get a premium balcony 9472 or 9475.

They look on the diagrams to be aft wraps with an embedded staircase.

Please tell me - is this a good choice. Does any one have a picture?

We stayed in 9472 on the Magic in March. The room is smaller--no couch. The balcony is a wrap--but narrow. That said...we loved it!! Very private (full overhang) and a really great value!! I'll post pics

• 4 weeks later...

Steph,

I forgot to thank you for posting the pictures. We still haven't decided...sounds worthwhile, but to upgrade our kids to an interior on the same deck is pretty steep. So we'll consider this cabin and the coves a while longer before we book.

I really do appreciate that you took the time to respond and post the pictures!!

Thank You!!

The aft wrap doesn't have an embedded staircase...it's just near a staircase. And it will book quickly due to there only being a handful on the ship. Book now if you really want it. I have our first one booked for march 2014!

Whisker, we are booked in one for March, 2014 too :) Are you cruising March 9th by any chance?

Steph,

I forgot to thank you for posting the pictures. We still haven't decided...sounds worthwhile, but to upgrade our kids to an interior on the same deck is pretty steep. So we'll consider this cabin and the coves a while longer before we book.

I really do appreciate that you took the time to respond and post the pictures!!

Thank You!!

You are welcome! We really loved this cabin. We had put our kids in an inside nearby and then was able to upgrade them to a balcony because of price drops! Just remember, that this is a great deal because when the other balconies have a price drop...it applies to you as well! We got $500 in OBC between our 2 cabins by the time we sailed..and we were sailing on a sold out Spring Break ship! The coves look great as well....

Archived