Nativeways Rays, Reef and Rum Point Tour v. Stingray Sailing Tour? HELP!

Twinsmom05

I was on the Liberty last year at Thanksgiving and went with Stingray Sailing. They only take 29 people, get in the water with you and show you how to handle and feed the stingrays. They take pictures but no pressure to buy them. We brought water cameras with us and the pictures came out awesome. Michelle and Chip are awesome and I would recommend them to anyone!

• 1 month later...
Does Stingray Sailing have beer / drinks available on board the cat? Or if not, could you bring beer on with you?

We just returned from our cruise last week and went with Stingray Sailing. Yes, they had beer on board and offered it on the way back. It was a great trip and I would highly recommend them. There were only 10 of us on the boat with 3 crew! Great service and great boat!

Does Stingray Sailing have beer / drinks available on board the cat? Or if not, could you bring beer on with you?

This is part of the email I got from Michelle because I asked the same question.

We provide food for the stingrays as well as complimentary bottled water and have soda and beer available for purchase. We normally stock Heineken, Coors Light, Bud Light, and Red Stripe. If there are specific drinks you would like (diet soda, other alcohol other than beer or a specific beer) just let us know and we would be happy to have it on board the day of your trip.

We just returned from our cruise last week and went with Stingray Sailing. Yes, they had beer on board and offered it on the way back. It was a great trip and I would highly recommend them. There were only 10 of us on the boat with 3 crew! Great service and great boat!

Thanks for the update. I will be there one week from tomorrow and so looking forward to this excursion. Right now I am 7 people, and from my rollcall another 9, so we are hoping we are the only ones on the excursion. It should be nice.

Archived