MTD large table request

waterbugohio

Can someone that does MTD give me some advice? We did MTD on our last cruise, however we cruised with a group of 12 (six couples who meet onboard because of roll call)

We like the idea of MTD for the time flexibility, however with just the two of us this cruise, we also like dining at a large table. This is one part of cruising that we enjoy, meeting new friend.

So can we do MTD and request a large table? Will we get the same people every night or different each night?

Thanks

Can someone that does MTD give me some advice? We did MTD on our last cruise, however we cruised with a group of 12 (six couples who meet onboard because of roll call)

We like the idea of MTD for the time flexibility, however with just the two of us this cruise, we also like dining at a large table. This is one part of cruising that we enjoy, meeting new friend.

So can we do MTD and request a large table? Will we get the same people every night or different each night?

Thanks

We cruised on VOS earlier this year and took MTD. I selected the option of larger table. The smallest table we had was for 6 and the largest was 10. We never had all the same people at the table although over the 11 nights we certainly had dinner with some couples 2, 3 or 4 times.

I would certainly choose this option again as we like to meet new people and this worked well for us.

Archived