1st timers Help ???

Barb46

Hoping to book a two week cruise and stay the med cruise for the middle if may 2013 on Thomson dream can any one help with the weather conditions that time if year also if u are prone sea sickness would u be better in high or low cabin ?

Thanks in advance x

Low cabin midships is the most stable place to be....middle of May the weather should be good....early May can sometimes be a bit iffy ! :)

I usually take some Stugeron with me for sea sickness (available over the counter in Boots) it always works well...Captain usually says if its going to be a bit choppy so thats the time to take the tablets!!! :)

I go for decks 3/4 midships - it moves the least on a rough day. Also if you are really bad, sea bands are great as you can put them on when you go to bed and if it does get rough during the night you are already sorted. I went for a nap on sea day on one Destiny cruise and it was calm as a mill pond.... 2 hours later when i woke it was very rough and I woke up already feeling very sick and missed captains night. never made that mistake again! LOL

we did dream in the med in April last year and it was gorgeous weather - one rough night, but it was less obvious than on the smaller ships, and I was fine with my seabands on. I think we were quite lucky though!

Archived