NCL Epic - barber on board?

WellMax81

Hi,

This time next week, my partner and I will be jetting off to Barcelona for a haven-tastic week on the NCL epic. To say I was excited would be the understatement of the year!

I was wondering if there is a barber on the ship and what it costs? I'm in need of a trim and not sure if I'm going to get chance before we leave..

Thanks

Anthony x:)

Yes there is a barber/beauty salon on Epic.

You're going to love the Haven (courtyard.)

Enjoy deck 18 (two decks up from the pool) but make sure you don't sit near the foghorn, it can shake dinner out of you. The illuminated mast is a sight at night.

Let me know how the windblockers work in cutting the gusts that made it a problem sitting outside during gusty conditions.

• 2 years later...
Is that $25 price still accurate? My cousin is thinking hair cut and beard trim, told him I would look around......Thanks!

i`ve bumped this thread back up .i would be interested to know as hubby wants to get his hair trimmed before we reach Barcelona . Anyone been to the to the salon recently ?

We were on the Epic B2B in January 2015. My husband went to the barber for a haircut as soon as we got on the ship. I don't remember the gentleman's name but his chair was the last one away from the entrance. My husband was so impressed with his haircut that on the last day of our cruise he went back in for a "trim". I don't remember how much $$. As stated above, the barber is aft on deck 7.