Asia 2006-2007

shaq

Does anyone know if Princess will be having cruises in Asia during the summer and fall of 2006 like they have in 2005.

If so, any idea as to when the schedule will be out?

Does anyone know if Princess will be having cruises in Asia during the summer and fall of 2006 like they have in 2005.

If so, any idea as to when the schedule will be out?

We really want to do the Bangkok to Beijing route they're doing this year on the Pacific Princess July 9, tacking on a land tour in China...July 12, 2006 will be my wife's and my 25th Anniversary...

...So I called Princess and they told me July 25 is the target date for publishing that portion of the schedule...but that I should call them during the week or two prior to that and I may get some early info...

Unfortunately, I probably won't be calling...From July 9 to July 31, I'll be in Madrid, then London, then cruising on the Constellation through the British Isles and Norwegian Fjords...

I may have to have my TA book it for me in absentia...

Scheduales are out and listed - not ready for booking until June 11/13.......you should be able to do your (choice) itinerary on the Pacific Princess! I'd love to do it too - but hubby says TOO HOT to be comfortable/ - He's right! Why would anyone choose to do Southeast Asia in Summer??? :confused: Crazy!

Archived