Great time on the Liberty !!!!!

Robert Strobel

We just got back from our week on the Liberty ( 9/8 - 9/15 ) and had a FANTASTIC time !!!. After arriving around 11:30 we were enjoying lunch on Lido by 12:30 and in our room by1 PM...( OS 7330 - GREAT Cabin )

The ship was incredibly clean and beautiful...

this was our 5th on CCL ( 2x on Victory , 1x on Holiday , 1x on Tropicale ) and Liberty was definately our fav ship to date..I hate how CCL has such a bad rep because for us it was simply perfect... have also cruised RCCL and NCL and def prefer CCL over them both in EVERY aspect...

the 2.0 upgrades were very nice especially Guy's burgers ( SLAMMIN )

We enjoyed the western itinerary because we have never been to Belize or Roatan.... also loved how it started and ended w/ sea days ( perfect )

We had great weather considering it was in the heart of hurricane season and really lucked out... a little rain in Roatan but not where it ruined the day !! loved the comedy club and a few of the shows ( especially the juggler/comedian )... We did Diamonds steakhouse after Roatan and had a terrific meal as well as outstanding service ( def worth the 70 bucks )...

I took some great pics and if I can figure out how to post will def do so..

for now , I will leave this open to answer any questions for you future Liberty cruisers out there.....LOVED every minute of it and cannot believe we are already home instead of back on board cruising the eastern itinerary.....:(

We loved the Liberty when we sailed on her for the first time in 2010!! Glad you enjoyed it as well!! Especially the 2.0 upgrades! We will get to experience them on the Glory next May and I am super excited!!!! I agree about CCL having a bad rep but I am right there with you, we LOVE it!!!! :D

So glad to hear that you had a blast !! We are sailing on the Liberty on Nov 3 for our first cruise. I really hope you can figure out how to post your pictures I would love to see them ! Did you by chance do the Faster to the Fun ?

we booked an OS ( 7330 ) so we already had the expedited embarkation..

we are doing a B2B in a few weeks....

can you tell me what movies were playing on the big screen on the Lido deck???

thanks, and glad you had a great time!!! :)

Marsha

Lion King , Little Mermaid , the Notebook , Arnageddon , Mask of Zorro

Singin in the rain , Spiderman 3 , just a few of what they had scheduled while we were on board....

Can't wait to see the pictures, we are going on this cruise on Liberty in Dec

What excursions did you do?

Dune buggy tour in Cozumel ( which was really GREAT !!!! )

cave tubing in Belize

Lil French Key in Roatan ( AWESOME )

chilled at 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman

pretty sure it was island excusions...check the cozumel website and it should come up... we took a cab to the Money bar and met our group and guides there...we had out own buggy because there were only 6 of us total in the group..... GREAT time... cruised the whole island with stops at Punta Sur lighthouse , a snorkeling stop , tequilla factory w/ lunch..

really great day and reasonably priced....

• 2 years later...
Would love to see any pics of the cabin, we are going on the Liberty in July of 2015.

It may be best to search elsewhere for the pics as this thread is from 2012 and the member hasn't been on here since October of last year.

Good luck in your search.