Changing our cabin on Summit??

cookie1961

Hi everyone,

DH and I are considering going on Summit next year but the cabin I want is not available at this time.

We were wondering if we could change our cabin if a better one became available? Would there be a charge for it if it were in the same category?

Could we upgrade to another category after final payment if we paid the difference?

Thanks so much,

Teri

When I booked our next Summit cruise none of the Aqua Aft cabins I wanted were available..I selected another cabin but asked to be wait listed for the one that I wanted and was recently advised that the change was made..( and since they were both Aqua A1 catagory cabins, there was no additional fee..).

I assume the same could have occurred after final payment..if the occupiers of the preferred cabin were willing to absorb the applicable %payment cancellation fee:rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

DH and I are considering going on Summit next year but the cabin I want is not available at this time.

We were wondering if we could change our cabin if a better one became available? Would there be a charge for it if it were in the same category?

Could we upgrade to another category after final payment if we paid the difference?

Thanks so much,

Teri

Hi Avid,

Thanks so much for your response :) I didn't realize that I could book a cabin and ask to be wait listed for another in the same category. That really is GREAT news :)

I wanted to this information, as I expect that as it gets closer to final payment, some prized cabins may become available and I wanted to snag one if I could LOL

Thanks again,

Teri

Archived