Port Royal Golf Excursion in Bermuda

gobo

Hello,

My husband loves golf and I am thinking of setting this tour up for him to do on his own. Has anyone done this through NCL? If so, how would you rate it?

My husband and I did this last summer. The course was in great condition (It's one of the best on the island) and some of the views were breathtaking. It's a challenging course depending on the wind. NCL provided transportation and the golf pro came along - played a few holes with each group. We had the BEST foursome - lucked out playing with the Staff Captain. We would do it again.

Just played this course last week. It was amazing. Highly recommended. You do not need to book it through the ship but it's only $15pp more to do it this way. The cab ride is approximately $20 each way so - depending on how many you have - it may actually be cheaper to do it through the ship.

• 5 months later...
Where did you start your trip? I can support the taxi fare in member jtonra's post for the Dockyard <> PRCC for weekday travel up to 4 passengers.

SBtS

I started in Georgetown. That's when the Majesty docked there.

Archived