Which cabana?? so confused

bellarosa

• 2 weeks later...

S.A.M.J.R (or anyone else who might be able to help),

Thanks for posting the map. How recent is it? In March, we had W4 (if my memory is still working) and, at that time, saw several new cabanas being built towards the left hand side of the beach (as you're looking at the map).

We're in the process of reserving a cabana for an upcoming cruise and all the info I have right now is that it's " number 5". I'm trying to find out if there are now at least 5 of the over water cabanas or, if they're not finished yet, I may have received H5 by mistake.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Haven't been to Labadee for 5 years and been off the board for several months. We're booked in a GS on a Mar 13 sailing. Will we be automatically assigned a cabana or do we have to request one? If we have to request one, whom do we call or talk to?

Thank for the help....

We are booked in a GS this weekend. Got an email from the concierge last night asking if we had any special requests or a cabana in Labadee. Heard back from them today asking what type cabana we wanted. Concierge stated there are 24 cabanas for 80 suites. Hope this helps.

It does, thanks. I didn't realize there were that many GS and above on the Freedom...

It seems like the only pictures of any cabanas from RCCL are the ones on Barefoot Beach and none of Nellie's Beach. I can't even find a map uploaded that shows where or how the Nellie's Beach cabanas are laid out. So frustrating..

For the OTW cabana that Danzur posted - was that a Nellie's one or a Barefoot one? Also the one that seemed like it wasn't over any water - did you walk into the water from the ramp or did the ramp end on sand and then you walk into the water?

It seems like the only pictures of any cabanas from RCCL are the ones on Barefoot Beach and none of Nellie's Beach. I can't even find a map uploaded that shows where or how the Nellie's Beach cabanas are laid out. So frustrating..

For the OTW cabana that Danzur posted - was that a Nellie's one or a Barefoot one? Also the one that seemed like it wasn't over any water - did you walk into the water from the ramp or did the ramp end on sand and then you walk into the water?

My photo was from W4 on Barefoot Beach.

I think there are a couple new over the water ones next to W2 or so I've heard.

Heard they've been moved to the left (looking at beach) of W1 and W2. Is that true? Anyone been on barefoot beach recently that can confirm? Need to book one and not sure now which. Thank you

It does, thanks. I didn't realize there were that many GS and above on the Freedom...

If you don't want to take a chance do what I just did and e mail the concierge and ask them to reserve you one. We are sailing on the Allure in November and didn't want to take the risk of missing out. The concierge replied straight away and confirmed our booking. Enjoy!! :D

We had the first cabana in the #20 post, the one that has the handicap ramp down to the water. I have to say, the tide must have been out when these pictures were taken because the water was within two feet of the ramp when we were there in September. There wasn't room enough to put one row of lounges, let alone two rows. It depends on when high tide is as to how close your are to the water's edge.

• 6 years later...
On 10/10/2012 at 8:25 AM, luckyprincess said:

Many years later, does anyone have a map of the cabanas at Nellie's Beach?  They offer Over the Water (which seems obvious), Beachfront (most expensive), and just Beach Cabana.  Trying to understand if "Beachfront" means at the edge of the water or behind rows and rows of beach chairs.