11/24/12 Celebrity Summit from San Juan

cruisebax

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately we are not getting in until Sat afternoon. We are spending Thanksgiving week visiting friends and relatives in New York and Connecticut. We have not planned our excursions yet (we usually do that a few weeks before). The only plans so far, are for St. Thomas. Our Jeweler is there and it looks like a chunk of the day will be spent with him.

What have you planned? Any suggestions?

Were you able to find anything interesting for excursions? Just haven't sat down to do my research yet. From reading your earlier post I wonder if we had met on one of the earlier PP cruises.

Tim and I are from Virginia by way of Connecticut. Don't ask, we haven't figured out why yet.

Can't wait. We purchased our air back in Feb. Have to fly from Richmond Va to New York (for Thanksgiving) and then to SJU and then back to Richmond. When are you getting in to SJU?

We just got our luggage tags yesterday (they only sent 3 each :-) ). Looking forward to dining in Blu again. Are you guys in Aqua class?

Yes, we are in Aqua Class and are considering the 1/2 Day Champagne sail to St. John from St. Thomas. I have a friend who owns a home in St. Croix so we will probably just go there for the day. Other days we will explore on our own. Two weeks until we leave for SJU!

The only thing we booked so far was also in St Croix. We made reservations at sandcastle by the beach for chairs, umbrella etc. As mentioned in an eartlier post we will be at our jewelers in St Thomas. Other than that we will also be "exploring" for the other ports when we arrive. Where in AQ are you? We are on deck 11 in the back of the ship just above the bar :-)

We should plan a meet for a drink sometime on Sat. Let me know your thoughts

Rich and Tim

Did not do the drink package. Tim drinks wine and I will have only a cocktail or two. Wasn't really a benefit for us. We also have a nightly happy hour (5-7) before dinner (one of the few perks for being "elite" with Celebrity). Our cabin is on deck 11 facing the back of the ship. As we get closer we should arrange a time and place to meet. Most likely they will not have a "friends of Dorthey" event.

The only thing we booked so far was also in St Croix. We made reservations at sandcastle by the beach for chairs, umbrella etc. Rich and Tim

Hi,

My Partner & I are not on your sailing, but are booked on the Summit for 12/8. I was looking at Sandcastles on the Beach for a day pass. Please let me know what you think of it. Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Mark

Archived