Parking package through icruise?

Zoey1231

Has anyone booked through icruise?i was considering a package w/hotel stay & parkin at either Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome or Royal Sonesta. We are booking for a honeymoon. My husband likes the Royal Sonesta idea. Has anyone used icruise or know anything about their parking package? My husband has a new truck so I feel like I baby it...lol so I was worried about parking it & leaving. From icruise it sounds like parking is not at the Royal Sonesta for the cruise. I'm not sure. Anyone know much about this?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your reply! We are definitely going to pick the Royal Sonesta. Do you know much about their parking garage? Or the chateau parking? It looked like it was right off Bourbon Street.

Thank you again!

i think the chateau has a different name now but i remember being aggravated with the parking because of the one way streets! it took me a day or two to get used to which street(s) to turn on to get in and out. it's a minor thing though. downtown streets are a hassle in every city. once you get in the garage, it's the same as any other.

Archived