We booked Cave Tubing with ship tour. Who else?

newcruiser08820

After going back and forward between independent companies, I booked Cave Tubing with Carnival . I don’t want to take any chances, even the slightest one, for my family missing a ship. I am staying on-board with 4 years old son and my husband will go tubing with 11 years old. I realized if we book independently, even after reading all amazing reviews, I would not be able to enjoy staying on ship while in port and they would not be able to enjoy the trip since we are all going to be watching the clocks and worrying about missing/not making last tender. I will post review when we come back from the cruise in November.

Belize is the only place I book through the cruise ship. I had a close call and never again will i go private tour in belize. I got back to the ship but it was way too stressful so for an extra 50 bucks i would book through the cruise ship. Had a real close call in St lucia last year on a private also but not as bad as Belize.

Archived