Any other gay men going on the Norwegian Star?

Stuffy8

Yep - I posted an LGBT roll call a while back. Link at top of these boards to the roll call section.

First time in Bermuda?

No, I have been to Bermuda once before with my family and friends, 22 of them ! It was awesome. This time I am traveling with my friend Terry who has never been on a cruise or to Bermuda so I want her to have a great time. We usually do when we are together. My partner Eddie cant make it this time so he didnt mind if the two of us went together and shes divorced now so we said lets go! We are so looking forward to this trip. :D

What about yourself?

I'm traveling with my good friend as my partner has no interest in cruising. My friend and I tried to do this sailing last year, but got re-routed due to a hurricane, so we are praying that we actually make it to Bermuda this time! I'm a cruise fanatic and enjoy NCL a lot.

Are you planning on attending the LGBT meetings onboard?

I didnt know there is one. Never been to one before but with my friend Terry with me not so sure we will have to see. How do I find out about it? This is my first time with Norwegian but I heard lots of good stuff about them.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...