White Hot Party

timsbabe

I've never been to one, either, so I'd like to know a well

The white hot Party is held one night only on the cruise, usually the last night in a port, or 2nd to last night of a cruise(but can vary) All passengers are invited, even kids for the early part but after 10 or 11:00 its 18 plus.

All passengers are asked to dress in white. The staff all dresses up in White and usually both guys and girl staff wear angels wings. It is very high energy, Dance music with lots of neon and decor.

The staff does and teaches great line dances.

Weather permitting it is held on the pool deck. On Epic(Spice H2o)

If weather does not allow then it is held in the largest indoor danceable venue...i.e. Spinnaker lounge, or on some ships the Bliss lounges or on some ships the Galaxy of the stars etc...

It really is a great party and just by the sake of dressing special everyone seems to let loose.;)

The White hot Party on the Epic features DJ's from South Beach.

After 11:00 it can be quite wild.:eek: Lot's of great outfits, hats and accessories.

I think the White Hot Party by NCL is the best cruise party on the ocean.:D

Kev:cool:

PS. if you do not have white or want to wear white you certainly can still attend.

The white hot Party is held one night only on the cruise, usually the last night in a port, or 2nd to last night of a cruise(but can vary) All passengers are invited, even kids for the early part but after 10 or 11:00 its 18 plus.

All passengers are asked to dress in white. The staff all dresses up in White and usually both guys and girl staff wear angels wings. It is very high energy, Dance music with lots of neon and decor.

The staff does and teaches great line dances.

Weather permitting it is held on the pool deck. On Epic(Spice H2o)

If weather does not allow then it is held in the largest indoor danceable venue...i.e. Spinnaker lounge, or on some ships the Bliss lounges or on some ships the Galaxy of the stars etc...

It really is a great party and just by the sake of dressing special everyone seems to let loose.;)

The White hot Party on the Epic features DJ's from South Beach.

After 11:00 it can be quite wild.:eek: Lot's of great outfits, hats and accessories.

I think the White Hot Party by NCL is the best cruise party on the ocean.:D

Kev:cool:

PS. if you do not have white or want to wear white you certainly can still attend.

There should be "White Hot Party" tees on sale in the gift shop the day of the party, if you did not bring anything white. My White Hot Shirt is the first thing I pack.

I was on the Star a couple of weeks ago and it was in spinnaker Lounge because we had to leave Berumda. It was crowded and they were having trouble with sound system as they were all week. Stayed for 10 minutes. Would have been better outside.

Ours was in spinikar on the star last week while we were still in port. There were no issues with the sound though it was a bit loud. But thanks NCL, it was the first time I actually danced n a cruise..

Yeah you did!

We had a good time, very high energy atmosphere.

Archived