Camp Carnival HELP!

mommiejaxx

We will be on the Carnival Dream next week and I was wondering if anyone knows at what age group they don't give you a phone when you sign your children up for Camp Carnival? On our 3 previous cruises my daughter was not in school and we got a phone but now she is in Kindergarten and I am wondering if they still give them out to the school aged group.

Thanks in advance! Jackie :)

Maybe we will meet. I don't know if you are on Facebook but we have a huge group over there too.

Yeah, I am on Facebook if you can send the link? I did post to the group started on the board here when they first started but got a bit crazy and didn't keep up with it;)

We bought some Cobra Walkie Talkies tha we take on the cruise with us for the kids as well. Didn't want to take the chance of losing or breaking theirs on the ship as I am sure they are very expensive to replace ( I know they are on the Disney ships).

Well it's a crazy bunch over there too. I am not quite sure how to send a link to that specifically but will try. A girl named Christina started the group. If this link doesn't work just search Carnival Dream and our date and it should pull up and then just ask to join it. My name is Jackie Lynn (Jackie Horner Lynn specifically on Facebook) so if I am in the group you know it's the right one.

Only 3 more days!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/297933666956670/

Archived