need a quickie dream cruise to test out

cblzaccie

planning another group cruise on the dream in April ( yeah, im hooked ) , wanted to grab a quick "test trip" just me or me and 1 other person, what is the current absolute cheapest time to book? some say look on a Wednesday before for a Saturday sailing, some say 90 days out? my work is flexible so i can jump and go anytime.

ideas?

bookmark this page:

https://www.goccl.com/content/specials/documents/PKGO.pdf

and check it every wednesday, those are the pack n go rates. they vary widely, and dream may not always be on it... availability also varies, such as how right now they're only offering the balcony at 599 for the 12/15 sailing. BUT, that's where you find sailings they're really wanting to push. if you see one and it works make up your mind fast as they often sell out.

in the near future, the time between thanksgiving and christmas / new years may be somewhat inexpensive... and also just after new years, in january and february.

a good general rule is watch sailings right at about the time of final payment. that's when most cancellations will happen, just before final payment, and there are often drops right in that time frame, as inventory increases.

otherwise, it's really very random. some sailings won't budge, some will plummet as the sail date approaches. they're sneaky like that :)

Archived