Music to loud on ship in interior?

CaptData

The music in the interior has been reported many times as being to loud in some of the bars. Who is in charge of it and how do we get it lowered to a more decent level? In one bar nobody could stay after getting drinks because it was to loud there.

I will be on Eclipse in Jan/Feb B2B so I would love to know how to get it lowered in the bar area so I can still hear it but more like a background then driving me away from the bar? People have reported that they asked the bartender and others to lower it and got "Sorry, I can't do it" or "I don't know how.".

I worry that the poor Bar staff will be deaf by the end of shift or end of contract.

This has been discussed numerous times. What " some " consider too loud others consider fun, lively. (the martini bar )

Fortunately there are quiet bars all over the ship, Celler Masters, Sunset Bar....Michaels Club, for those that want a more sedate experience.

Archived