Radiance class aft cabin 1102 vs 1104 balcony size the same?

Does anyone know if there is a difference in the size of the balconys on aft cabins 1102 and 1104? I realize they are right by each other, but, for some reason 1104 looks a tad larger in pictures. We were originally thinking 1102 because it's closer to the port side. Please help if you have seen both of these cabins.

I know from sailing on the voyager class ships that 1690 has a little larger balcony than the cabin next to it (1692?), but it makes a difference. Thanks.

Boy you found the right person.....friends were in 1102 and we were in 1104 and yep 1104 is about ">>>>>>>>" this much bigger.....it is a tad bigger in the room...reason is there is a "fire wall" between them and 1102 gets jipped just a tad....however you probably won't even notice!

P.S. 1604 is GREAT TOO and 9260!

Mid-aft is better for us (not everyone) than the sides...because of the balcony size!

Lou

Hi Lou!

We were on the Brilliance 11/03 sailing with you guys! Gail & Bruce have kept us updated on your travels........we're thinking of repeating the Brilliance itinerary in February or March, 07!

Back to the topic........we were in 1102 for both the Panama cruise and for the Hawaii cruise...........awesome cabin, as long as you don't mind the 120 or so steps to the elevator (no aft elevators).............go and enjoy! Our friends in 1104 didn't seem to see much difference...........

I'm confused about 1604. I read so much about that room being so nice on these boards but I don't understand what the difference is between that one and 1102 or 1104. Can someone explain?

We were just in 1604 on the April 23 sailing of Jewel.... no major difference in the cabin and balconies the same...at least from what I saw....

Check out my webshots for photos of that cabin and balcony...... I would choose any one of those cabins...they are all D1..the view is wonderful from all of them.

http://community.webshots.com/album/341376666MHLeDr

Emmy

Emmy

travelalot2

I think that they are identical but I will get my pal Shug who stayed in 1102 and his mom was in 1104 to answer your question.

on our Jewel April 23 sailing 5 of the 6 aft cabins were occupied by Cruise critic roll call pals.... we had fun leaning over the balcony chatting.

Emmy

Hi Travelalot, I was in 1102 and my mum and her friend were in 1104. They're mirror images of each other. 1102 you've got the bed to the right and 1104 it's on the left. There is a bulkhead between the two but between 1104 and 1604 it's just a partition between the balconies. You'd never notice the inch difference between 1102 and 1104 but a D1 on the stern has a fantastic view aft. Aft cabins also keep you fit, you've got around 400 feet to walk to get anywhere, that's how far the nearest lift and stairs are, good though. Hope this helps.

Shug.

Archived