Baltimore Cruisers

blondie219

Hey there. In the past we have taken our cruises from Norfolk. I have been eyeing the cruises out of Baltimore for a while. I am all the time getting these "pack and go" offers that are unbelievable (199/219, etc). Has anyone that has taken the Baltimore offerings ever seen pack and go rates like those from there. Typically the ones I see are out of Jacksonville or Miami. I figure maybe a lot more competition and offerings in those areas? Thanks for any help. I want to book, but my DH is wanting to hold out to see if there is a better rate coming.

When I first started reading your thread I thought ... wow! where and when did you find prices that low out of Baltimore. Then I finished reading. I have never seen prices that low or anywhere near it out of Baltimore and I look all the time. $429 is a good price out of Baltimore if you ask me and that is if you can find it.

I saw a great price last nite for a 7 day on the pride on the pack n go rate of 499 for a balcony....this will be our first time out of Baltimore ....when I saw it that low... I jumped... My husband asked " are you trying to stimulate the economy all by yourself ."

Archived