Connecting Jewel Junior-Suites

notjan

Can anyone tell me where the door is for connecting MA junior-suite cabins on the Jewel? Is it via the balcony partition?

Thanks.

For those people who may be confused by the terminology, the NCL description for the MA room category is "Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony'. The term junior-suite is not used by NCL to describe this room.

Can anyone tell me where the door is for connecting MA junior-suite cabins on the Jewel? Is it via the balcony partition?

Thanks.

I believe the connecting door was by the foot of the bed.

They would never consider the balcony the connector, the partitions are not always open.

Thanks for that Hopes4.

Sorry about the suite name confusion, and thanks for clarifying for me Cruisin&Relaxin, much appreciated. :) I guess its the RCI coming out in me as I have only cruised Royal Caribbean before.

I had noticed with RCI's connecting rooms that you lost half a lounge to accommodate the door and was wondering if NCL were the same.

Has anyone got any photos of these type of rooms? (connecting)

You can look at the deck plans, go to the 11th deck, find a connecting and google Jewel mini-suite 11246 (or whatever). To my vast knowledge of mini's on the Pearl, the connecting door is on a blank wall at the foot of the bed and interferes with nothing.

Archived