Splendor ~ PV --> Cabo.

QTPieRye

Last year when we cruised on the Splendor to Cabo and PV, the ship remained on PST until we departed Cabo. Therefore, while in Cabo, the ship's time was always 1 hour behind Cabo.

Our itinerary for 2013 is PV then Cabo so now I am wondering if the time will be moved forward arriving to PV and what the time will be when arriving/departing Cabo. We are thinking of booking an excursion on our own and as long as the ship's time remains 1 hour behind we are good, if it's the same as Cabo time, it's not going to happen.

For anyone that's sailed to PV --> Cabo, what is your recollection of the time differences? Thanks.

Last year when we cruised on the Splendor to Cabo and PV, the ship remained on PST until we departed Cabo. Therefore, while in Cabo, the ship's time was always 1 hour behind Cabo.

Our itinerary for 2013 is PV then Cabo so now I am wondering if the time will be moved forward arriving to PV and what the time will be when arriving/departing Cabo. We are thinking of booking an excursion on our own and as long as the ship's time remains 1 hour behind we are good, if it's the same as Cabo time, it's not going to happen.

For anyone that's sailed to PV --> Cabo, what is your recollection of the time differences? Thanks.

i just got off the Splendor. In Cabo the time remains ship time. In Puerto Vallarta, they make you push your clocks an hr ahead.

i just got off the Splendor. In Cabo the time remains ship time. In Puerto Vallarta, they make you push your clocks an hr ahead.

Thanks, that's how it was in January. Since the cruise I am going on in January is PV and then Cabo, I am wondering if the ship will go ahead 1 hour in PV and stay 1 hour ahead in Cabo. The itinerary is reversed from the last time I went :)

Thanks, that's how it was in January. Since the cruise I am going on in January is PV and then Cabo, I am wondering if the ship will go ahead 1 hour in PV and stay 1 hour ahead in Cabo. The itinerary is reversed from the last time I went :)

Don't worry !!! The tour operators in the ports know more about the ship's schedule than the cruise line knows. They WILL take care of you if you book with them.:D:D

Don't worry !!! The tour operators in the ports know more about the ship's schedule than the cruise line knows. D:D

So true! We've done the Pez Gato PM snorkel the last few years and have never had a problem with the time. The good thing is that they are on Dock 4 and the tender is Dock 5... so it's literally a hop, skip and jump.

This year due to short time in Cabo, we will have to do the AM Snorkel. Which is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. I've now calculated all of the time differences and have come to conclusion that even if the ship is 1 hour ahead and the same time as Cabo (Mountain) then we should be good :)

Archived