Winter 2013/14

I wonder if Cruiseman2010 or Cruisingboyo have got any information at hand for us. I remember previously regarding the Platinum upgrades and the swap of Destiny to Majesty, they had been notified beforehand regarding these changes and mentioned them on the forum. I think they also used to put up the preview of the next years itineraries, before being taken off.

Have either of the two of you got any insider info for us? :confused: :)

• 3 weeks later...
Just to let you know that the dates on Madeira Port Authority have now been altered and Thomson Dream's sailings have been taken off their site for October 2013. They must have made a mistake, so no cruises to be cancelled. :)

Just found this topic and it worries me

If Majesty is doing the Red Sea that is me finished with Thomson:(

Currently it is the only ship i would consider and only because there are single cabins nowhere near the engines. Next February will confirm things when i have cabin 6005 booked.

I have done the Red Sea and have no intention of going back.

if i end up in the caribbean i might as well go P&O which is cheaper than Dream.

Just found this topic and it worries me

If Majesty is doing the Red Sea that is me finished with Thomson:(

Currently it is the only ship i would consider and only because there are single cabins nowhere near the engines. Next February will confirm things when i have cabin 6005 booked.

I have done the Red Sea and have no intention of going back.

if i end up in the caribbean i might as well go P&O which is cheaper than Dream.

Currently it seems to be Dream in the Caribbean, Spirit/Celebration in the Canaries and Majesty in the Red Sea. Saying that though, as the Dream sailing dates were wrong on Madeira's website, chances are these might be too.

Just to let you know that the dates on Madeira Port Authority have now been altered and Thomson Dream's sailings have been taken off their site for October 2013. They must have made a mistake, so no cruises to be cancelled. :)
How did you get into the port authority website? I have been trying all afternoon to see the list of ships in each day, but no luck. Just being nosey really to see what ships are in today;) The weather certainly looks better than here :rolleyes:

How did you get into the port authority website? I have been trying all afternoon to see the list of ships in each day, but no luck. Just being nosey really to see what ships are in today;) The weather certainly looks better than here :rolleyes:

The website is a bit dodgy. Seems to go offline a lot, or you try and click the link on the opening page and nothing works. Put a link below to the current schedule:

http://www.portosdamadeira.com/index2.php?t=2&l=uk

Should work. :)

The website is a bit dodgy. Seems to go offline a lot, or you try and click the link on the opening page and nothing works. Put a link below to the current schedule:

http://www.portosdamadeira.com/index2.php?t=2&l=uk

Should work. :)

No luck, never mind, just being nosey! I always use http://www.madeira-web.com/camera/cam-04.html but that isn't working today either - strange :confused::confused:

That's strange as it is working fine for me. Maybe it doesn't work on certain browsers?
It's working now, but it says that the Dream is there on 23rd Oct, which is Tuesday. That can't be right can it? Mind you there are 2 big ships in at the moment and another due to arrive tomorrow, so not a lot of room! They do look very nice lit up :) camera 4 & 5

http://www.madeira-web.com/camera/cam-04.html

If, as normal, Thomson HQ don't know their a... from their e.... the brochure release could be any date up to next summer :rolleyes:

And then don't hold your breath that it will be the same itinerary as in the brochure which is released mid-season! :eek:

Well i for one will not be jumping into booking a caribbean cruise for winter 2013. for me the important factor is where is Majesty going to be that winter. If, as rumoured, she is doing Red Sea Magic I will give serious consideration to booking the caribbean for that winter. Probably not on Dream though as the current price on P&O is £2329 plus £70 obc for 14 nights.

According to my TA when the winter 2013/14 brochure comes out on the 15th it will include new caribbean destinations plus a return to Cuba

The rest of the cruises should be published a couple of weeks later.

A return to Cuba! Now there's an itinerary to think about. :D

Hope that is true as they seem to be really popular last year when they operated them. I wonder if it is going to be two ships in the Caribbean again then, one doing 14 night itineraries that get to Cuba and Jamaica, and then another doing the 7 night itineraries from Barbados.

Archived