Elation entertainment

stephanie13rown

Anybody fresh off the Elation know what kind of entertainment they've got going right now? Comedians/shows/etc.?

Just back from the Elation.

In the show lounge, they had 'Just Rock', 'Win' and the 'Legends' shows. We liked Win, but really loved Just Rock. The Legends was only on at 10:30 the last night and I didn't make it. That's the show where passengers perform as famous people. I hear it was good.

The comedians were Lance Montalto, who was hilarious, family and adult show. I don't remember the other guy's name. We didn't catch his family show, but weren't as impressed with his adult show. Not the worst we've seen, but not the best. But I heard there were people who liked him a lot. To each his own.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

Just home from the 9/22 sailing on the Elation (myself and my 17 yo DD )and I thought the food in the Buffet and Grill areas was very good. Only did the MDR once and kind of thought it was stuffy ..slow..and not very good food (did Elegant night and had the lobster)

The entertainment IMHO was just so so. "Kenny" the comedian was terrible for the early show..didn't go to the adult because we really didn't like him at all. The Legend show was great because we had gone to the Live Band Karaoke and knew all the passenger performers from watching them in that venue. The main show dancers were not all that great, but it was entertaining and interesting to watch. Highly recommend Karaoke LIVE..The host, Mathias, is wonderful!!!

The Cruise director was kind of a dork...lol Corney jokes and my DD kept telling him to breathe every time he would make an announcement...(you will see what she meant when you hear him..) He has a lot of useful info though..

Archived