Giving a Beverage Package as a Gift

gizvic

I'm thinking of surprising my husband and daughter by having beverage packages arranged for them as "gifts." If I do that, I'm hoping it will still be printed on their room key, so it is ready to use without having to go somewhere on the ship to activate the packages. (They won't have any idea what the printed code means, so I'm not worried about that aspect.) Does anyone know how that works?

Thanks!:)

If you pre-purchase it will be a code on the card. Now the bad part it will show up on the Cruise page which shows what has been purchased and for what in normal print IE Premium beverage package purchased $751.65 (CAD). If they don't look at the cruise page then when you printout the Sea Pass it is not there so they would get it when they board as a code on the card. The first time they go to buy something will be a surprise if the in=take person doesn't mention it.

when you say "cruise page" what do you mean? Are you referring to the "my celebrity" on the website that shows your reservation? or does it show up on any paper work on the ship? I am doing the same thing for my hubby. I had asked this on another thread, also. So at this point my understanding is only online. But tell me if I am wrong. Thank you.

If you pre-purchase it will be a code on the card. Now the bad part it will show up on the Cruise page which shows what has been purchased and for what in normal print IE Premium beverage package purchased $751.65 (CAD). If they don't look at the cruise page then when you printout the Sea Pass it is not there so they would get it when they board as a code on the card. The first time they go to buy something will be a surprise if the in=take person doesn't mention it.

Thanks, CaptData - My husband never looks at the online reservation, so that won't be an issue. I appreciate the quick response. :)

Archived